PSYCHOTHERAPEUTIC HOLISTIC ALTERNATIVE PSYCHOLOGICAL TREATMENT
BODY-MIND BASED PSYCHOTHERAPY
Ilse Jimenez, LMHC, RYT, RPT Therapist, SE Practitioner.
Ilse is a Latino provider born in Costa Rica and she has a great appreciation for life, energy and nature. Her philosophy has been considered different when she observes the opportunities for treatment the body-mind connection.
Ilse utilizes an alternative approach to decrease the body mind reactions caused by traumatic experiences.
Mindfulness techniques will help you to rebuild the present moment without being anymore in threat response. Building this capacity is extremely important for recovery, transformation, and deepest healing.
Ilse counts with great experience when noticing your nervous systems, her high intuition will help you to recognize radical acceptance and kindness. As soon this is happening; unblocking the trauma from your body will take place with gentle movement. Ilse's somatic training is important to safely understand your freeze, fight, flight respond. Once self-regulation and self-organization happens you will start gaining a sense of freedom with higher level of consciousness.
SENSE OF GRATITUDE:
1-A sense of gratitude for having a body that was protecting us starts showing in your heart.
2-Appreciating stillness- pausing and let go, increases the time for finding yourself in presence of your conscious and unconscious divine. At this moment you are in a precious moment to live your life rejuvenated.
3- AHIMSA (non violence) as a principle in your mindfulness healing is empowered. AHIMSA brings peaceful mind, with capacity to accept the present with positivism and altruism.
"As a therapist I follow without fear a commitment with the higher power to bring awareness of the body-mind connection for those who are suffering. My work departures from the believe that acts of love bring freedom that releases the emotional pain."
Ilse's credentials as an alternative provider supporting professional mindfulness heal
Ilse is continuing to expand her knowledge with further training in somatic psychotherapy with Somatic Experiencing Trauma Institute, she is excited to provide with more support with based somatic psychotherapy.
- Master degree in
- Somatic Experiencing Psychotherapy Practitioner.
- Certified Yoga Therapist
- Transformation Certified Meditation Training supported by National Board of Certified Counselors
- Kripalu Institute - Yoga Therapy for Mental Health and Medical Settings, Level, 4 and Level, 5 - Ilse completed 130 CE more for a total of 630 hours in additional Yoga therapy.
- American Meditation Institute. The Science of Yoga training, and the Psychology of the Bhagavad Gita.
- Energy Training, Certified Reiki Master Kripalu Institute.
- Reiki I and Reiki II - John Harvey Gray School of Reiki.
- Styles Yoga, Certified Yoga Teacher
- Certified Play Therapist by the American Play Therapy Association.
Seals and certificate supporting completed trainings and Continue Education in Body-Mind & Mindfulness Approach.
- YOGA CLASSES FOR CLIENTS WITH OR WITHOUT CHAIR
- YOGA THERAPY AVAILABLE
- MEDITATION CLASSES
- Energy work